Available from October 2016, this gorgeous 3 bed, 2 bath Legacy Dunes vacation condo rental has been completely refurnished and redecorated in a beach / nautical theme to the highest of standards.
Imagine taking your morning coffee with birds singing just outside your private screened balcony with conservation views, before heading off to the nearby Clubhouse and pool or Disney World Resort which is only a 10 minute drive away.
Being much more than a hotel room, there is a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, dishwasher, microwave and a full washer and dryer in the utility room, along with ironing equipment. Not to mention the little luxuries in life such as a coffee maker, kettle, and toaster. If you fancy making a meal and having a cosy night in, there is enough seating around the dining table for 6 people.
This beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom first floor condo sleeps 6 people comfortably. There is a King Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom and a flat screen TV, a Queen Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom and a flat screen TV, and a Twin Bedroom which shares the Queen bathroom. There are plenty of bath and hand towels for you to use so you don't have to bring your own, and there are even some beach towels for you to take down to the pool areas.
The moment you enter Legacy Dunes Resort you'll become enveloped in a tropical setting with the beautiful waters and fountains. There are two gorgeous pools in the grounds. The main pool is heated and will treat your senses to a Caribbean vacation, with it's zero entry walk-in which is great for the little ones. There are plenty of sun loungers and cabanas if you need to spend a little time out of the Florida sunshine. The smaller pool is more formal and perfect if you want a little peace and quiet.
If you're feeling little more active there is an air conditioned fitness centre and plenty to do outdoors. There's a floodlit tennis court, basketball court, beach volleyball, golf practice cage, golf chipping area and a great playground for the kids situated by the quieter pool, overlooking the lake.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· The signing of the Booking Form or receipt for deposit by the party leader confirms the acceptance of the terms and conditions including the online version and shall be binding on the person(s) booking and intending to occupy the premises. The booking conditions still apply even if the booking form has not been completed (e.g. Late bookings by telephone or online).
· No parties of guests who are all under the age of 21 will be accepted.
· No pets accepted except otherwise agreed to by owner & property manager.
· For the comfort of guests our villas are non-smoking. However, smoking is permitted on the patio area.
· To ensure comfort, security and peace of mind our homes are registered with the State authorities and are in full compliance with all relevant legislation.
· The villa you are renting will be available for occupancy from 4:00 p.m., local time.
· Departure time is 10:00 a.m. unless otherwise agreed with the Property Management Company (Blue Ribbon Management).
· Local calls are free. For all other calls you may require a pre-paid telephone card (available in most large retail outlets).
· All bed linens, towels and kitchen towels are provided for your needs. Kitchens are fully equipped with dishes, utensils, glasses, cups and small appliances. All other supplies are purchased by renter as required.
· All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen supplies, guests are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
· Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. Attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of the resort/sub-division/Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by them. Should such a fine be levied against the property during the guests stay it will be deducted from the security deposit provided.
· All properties include free Wi-Fi access, the access code can be found on a sticker in the inside front cover of the house information manual.
· No property may be used for social gathering (such as a wedding or party) involving more persons than those included on the booking form without prior consultation and approval of the management company.
· A non-refundable deposit of 20% of total rent or $300, whichever is higher, is due within two (2) days of your initial reservation. Deposit can be paid by credit, debit or PayPal.
· Upon confirmation of receipt of payment we will send an email to confirm your booking. The booking is considered provisional until the deposit is confirmed.
· The balance will be due eight weeks prior to your arrival. Service fees may apply depending upon the method of payment. Failure to pay the balance on time could result in cancellation of the booking and loss of the deposit.
· The accommodation rates quoted are per night (not per person) and include electricity, air conditioning, heating (when applicable), local telephone calls, cable TV, Internet (in most villas), bed linens, towels and the use of all of the amenities and facilities. Rates quoted will be specified as inclusive of Florida sales & tourist tax or tax will be added to the rate.
PROPERTY PROTECTION FEE
- ALL reservations are subject to a non-refundable $55 (plus tax) Property Protection Fee (PPF). The PPF is a damage waiver that covers up to $400 for accidental/unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay. Intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. We would appreciate full disclosure of any damages that occur prior to check-out, any damages that exceed the above limit will be charged to the credit card on file.
- You will be asked to provide a credit card when paying the final due balance to keep on file and this card will be used against any damages which exceed the $400.00 amount.
- Do not tamper with pool controls or air conditioning controls, this could cause serious problems to the equipment and could become a chargeable item that would not be covered by the Property Protection Fee.
· Please notify us of any incidences such as the breakage of a cup for example do not try to repair yourself as this "could" compromise the next guests' safety. Please report any damage/accidents to us.
POOL/SPA TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Pool heaters have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Blue Ribbon Management, its Vendors, and the Homeowner cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning heater or failure of a heater to maintain set temperature during periods of inclement weather. Please inform us as soon as possible if your pool/spa appears to be not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. Blue Ribbon Management will do everything in its power to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible.
NOTE: All pool homes have Pool Door Alarms and/or Child Safety Fences.
According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5000 fine or one (1) year in jail. Blue Ribbon Management will assess a minimum charge of $75.00 per alarm for its repair/replacement Please do not tamper with the pool alarms.
· Cancellations must be confirmed to us in writing. In the event that you have to cancel your reservation cancellation charges will be as follows:
o from booking to 6 weeks prior to arrival date - loss of deposit
o 6 weeks prior to arrival - loss of 100% of total rental charges.
· We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself in the event it is necessary for you to cancel your holiday. We can provide you with a quotation for travel insurance through our agent.
· The owners and their agents do not accept liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal affects however caused as the result of use of the pool, villa or common facilities/club house (where available).
· It is your responsibility to ensure that children are always supervised properly in and around the pool and inside the villa.
· Force Majeure. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alteration to the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but not restricted to, war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, airport closures, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood or industrial dispute.
· We reserve the right of entry at any time (includes such workers as pool maintenance, lawn care, pest control, etc.).
· All descriptions on the website are made in good faith and is deemed to be correct to the best of our knowledge, it is understood that the information supplied is for guidance purposes only and does not form any part of the booking contract.
· Florida is a sub-tropical state, insects such as ants and the like are occasionally inevitable, it is important that care be taken with food that is left uncovered. The villa is treated regularly as part of a pest and termite control programme, and is professionally cleaned after every rental.
Should you experience any problems whatsoever with the villa during your stay, please contact the Management Company immediately. Should a problem remain unresolved, you are asked to notify us in writing within seven (7) days of your return. No action can be taken or liability accepted for any complaints received after this period.
I accept the terms & conditions as outlined above: